Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Well,, lets thank our Group Leader Andrew Smith , for coming up with this great idea, and for posting one of my succulent sauces here for all to see. And to think, people used to come from miles around and pay $18 per plate just to try some of my guarded secret recipes, LOL,,,,,

I’ve been reading some of the approved recipes, and man,, my mouth watered so much, I think my keyboard fried, lol

Especially the Asian recipes. As I have become allergic to wheat and lactose, most prepared products have one or the other , or both in them. So I am forced to prepare from scratch, most meals. Having become board with my present expanse of food knowledge, You have given me new and exciting ideas.

Thanks. Your recipes are simple, fast, and very tasty indeed! Way to go John David Cordosa for submitting those. Living in Malaysia must be so different from life here in Canada. Your Knowledge of food is exceptional and you have laid out these recipes in very easy to follow instructions.

I’m so excited, I really can't wait for people to get there hands on this book. Their mouths won't ever be the same again.
These are truly different recipes.

There is something new in here for every aspiring chef, or even the time challenged family cook.

Way to go all Members of the EasyBook Team.

Now, lets get the final touches on it tonight, and start showing the world some new and exciting ways to satisfy the need for variety!!



See you all tonight in the Conference room..



Dale

Proud Member of TMC EASYGROUP
http://here-is-more.info/?i=85992/easyblog

No comments: