Thursday, October 26, 2006

As Dale has said, this EasyBookWorms group is the most exciting thing that has happened to my online business in a long time! We are creating a cookbook, and I think to myself, how old fashioned in this e-world, but I also think it is a great way to create a community when everyone in the group is pitching in from all over the world to make it an international delight! Stay tuned for the coming of this e-cookbook, just in time for your holiday baking and cooking. Learn how people from around the world celebrate the holidays with fun, easy to make foods and drinks. I am so looking forward to this yummy addition to the easybookworms team.

We don't just do business, we have fun together!

We will have more on the ecookbook as it progresses, stay tuned!

Vikki Gigante
vikkigig@gmail.com
http://www.easybid.biz/affiliates.htm?vikkigig

1 comment:

easy123 said...

thanks Andrew,,, we owe this all to you,!!!